Mallorca is one of the most varied islands in Europe!
Below is my Mallorca Travel guide to help you plan your ideal itinerary including:
- the best places in Mallorca (especially villages, beaches, mountains, cliffs, viewpoints...),
- my best tips to make the most of your time,
- plenty of photos to make you dream of your next trip!
Make the most of your time in Mallorca!
This article contains affiliate links (Disclosure page). If you purchase using my link, I get a commission at no extra cost to you.
Pure Travel Planning Inspiration! (No Ads - No Sponsored Content)
Content to be added in the coming months
Best things to do in Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful places in Mallorca - best beaches, towns, villages, cliffs, viewpoints, historical sites...
The following articles will give you a great overview of what there is to see in the region.
Find all my favorite places in Mallorca (with map, tips, GPS coordinates and more) in my Travel Guide eBook:
Plan your dream road trip around Mallorca!
Planning a road trip in Mallorca
There is so much to see in and do, that planning a road trip in Mallorca might feel overwhelming. The following articles will help you plan your trip (step by step and with suggested itineraries) and get read (with a driving guide and accommodation suggestions).
Need to rent a car in Mallorca?
Useful Links to book your trip
- Book your accommodations - Book from a large choice on Booking.com (where I book all my accommodations)
or Compare prices on hotelscombined.com
- Book your organized tours, visits and tickets via GetYourGuide.com (the one I use the most) and Viator.com
- Get equipment and appropriate clothing... on Amazon
- Insurance - I wish you a very smooth trip, but my policy is: better be prepared. I personally use World Nomads. Get a quote online here
North Mallorca - Things to do (Serra de Tramuntana)
East Mallorca - Things to do
West Mallorca - Things to do
South Mallorca - Things to do
And keep track of your own trip!