About the collection
The ZigZag travel guides have been created to help people plan unforgettable road trips.
Most travel guides list thousands of locations with hardly any pictures, and trying to satisfy all kinds of travelers.
With the ZigZag guides, I simplify the creation of the itinerary with :
See all the available destinations on my eBook page.
- Iceland (Summer and Winter)
- New Zealand
- Sultanate of Oman
What customers say...
- "Amazing! So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!"
- "It is the most comprehensive guide I have ever found and makes planning a photography trip far less of a nightmare"
- "Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.""
- "It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there "
About the affiliate program
How much commission can I make per sale?
My eBooks are priced between 9€ and 30€.
You will earn 30% on all successful sales.
This is 30% of the full product price (I take care of paying the processing fees and the taxes).
How long is the cookie?
The cookie is set for 3 months - so sales will be attributed to you up to 3 months after your reader clicks on your link.
When can I receive my payout?
At the beginning of the month, I will send you the amount you collected the previous month. Once you send me an invoice, I will transfer your commission in EUR.
For example, for the eBooks sold in February, you will receive your commission total amount at the beginning of March and I will pay you as soon as you send me the invoice for it. Or you can wait to combine several months into one invoice.
How are payouts made?
Payouts are made via Bank Transfer (I will need your IBAN) or Paypal. They are made in EUR.
Where is the affiliate program hosted?
The affiliate program is via SendOwl. You have to create an account.
Where do I find my affiliate links?
After you’re approved, you will find your affiliate links in your SendOwl account - see process here
You can use the Site Links for the collections or to specific books.
I do not allow the use of what they call 'Direct links' because I want to make sure the customer sees the sales page with all that is and is not in the eBook.
How do I promote the eBooks?
You can use all the images of the eBooks cover to promote the collection in your blog post and on social media.
You link to the Product sales page on my website where the cookie will stay for 3 months.
On my website, the most effective way to sell these guides is when I suggest it in articles about the destination, when people are already planning. I am assuming it will be the same for you.
You can also, add them to your ressource page if you have one.
Can I use my own affiliate link to buy a guide?
Yes you can.
I can send you a first one for free for you to see what the eBook look like to better promote it.
Should I promote them in itinerary articles ?
Absolutely. They do not conflict.
On my own blog I have itinerary articles. I make significant income from hotel bookings via my blog articles.
In my experience, there are 2 types of travelers landing on itinerary articles:
- those who don't want to do too much research and are happy to follow you itinerary - they will click on your hotel links and book - my guides will not conflict as they want something simple to follow
- those that love planning their own itinerary and are looking for ideas and places not to miss via examples of itineraries - those tend not to follow you itinerary and not to click on hotel booking links but they are likely to get my travel guides because it simplifies their research.
This way you will be converting with people who are normally simply reading your blog without taking action on your links.
How to apply?
First, read the terms and conditions below.
Second, make sure you read one of the sales page to understand what my guides are about, and decide if your audience could be a good fit (people looking for road trips + nature + at least 2 of the destinations or an in-depth blog about one of the destinations).
If you agree and think your audience is a right match, contact me at claire /at/ zigzagonearth.com . Make sure that you explain why you think this could be a good pairing.
Terms and conditions
Last update 28 November 2021
- All applications for this affiliate program are invitation only and subject to my approval.
- Please note, you will be acting as an affiliate via the SendOwl platform and must adhere to their terms and conditions.
- As an affiliate, anything you advertise should not be deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fail to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- You are responsible for keeping to any guidelines in Facebook, Pinterest or other channels where you promote my guides.
- You receive 30% of the displayed price of any payments made by your qualified referrals.
- You must provide your business Paypal account or IBAN
- Payments are made at the beginning of each month. I send you the amount you made and I receive your invoice, you will receive paiement.
- If a refund is processed for someone you have referred, your commission will not be included
- Affiliate cookies last for 3 months in the user’s browser after they click an affiliate link. They must make the purchase of the product from that browser for an affiliate sale to be recorded. If the user clears the browser cache or does any other action to remove the cookies from the browser then there is no affiliate payment. This is beyond our control.
- If a user clicks multiple affiliate links from different affiliates, the latest one will count in terms of who gets paid the affiliate commission.
- Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless StructurInfo SARL from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above. StructurInfo SARL shall not be responsible to approve any Affiliate Ads. Compliance is solely with the Affiliate and the Affiliate represents and warrants that it shall have legal review of all Affiliate Ads for all necessary and required compliance. Affiliates take full responsibility for their advertising.
- In case of significant changes to the conditions or closure, the affiliate will be notified by email. Make sure your emails remain up-to-date in the platform.
- Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately.