Normandy is one of the most beautiful regions in France, with a rich history.
Below is my Normandy Travel guide to help you plan your ideal itinerary including the best places in Normandy (especially villages, beaches, archaeological sites, castles, towns...), road trip guides and plenty of photos and video to make you dream of your next trip!
Make the most of your time in Normandy, France!
This article contains affiliate Links (info on the Disclosure page). If you purchase using my link, I get a commission at no extra cost to you.
Pure Travel Planning Inspiration! (No Ads - No Sponsored Content)
Content to be added in the coming months
Best things to do in Normandy
Discover some of the most beautiful places in Normandy the best beaches, the charming villages, the impressive castles and the fascinating historical sites. Those articles will give you a great overview of what there is to see in the region.
Planning a road trip in Normandy
There is so much to see in and do, that planning a road trip in Normandy might feel overwhelming. The following articles will help you plan your trip (step by step and with suggested itineraries) and get read (with a driving guide and accommodation suggestions).
And I have created an eBook to make the planning of your road trip even easier:
Be overwhelmed by the beauty, not the planning!
Plan your perfect trip around Normandy with:
- 8 easy-to-plan Maps
- 160+ pre-selected scenic locations
- Planning tips to make the most of your time
- 315+ large photos to decide where to go
- GPS coordinates direct to the carparks
Regions of Normandy - Map
Below is a simple Map of Normandy to help you get oriented with the various towns and regions.
The main towns are Le Havre and Rouen.
The main town is Evreux
The main town is Caen.
The main town is Alençon.
The main towns are Saint-Lo and Cherbourg.
General Travel Tips
Practical websites to book your trip
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION & TOURS
- I personally use Booking.com for their large choice of both hotels and apartments, their real reviews and reductions for repeat customers - Book your accommodations via Booking.com
- DAY TRIPS - The other travel option I like to just seat and relax while admiring the scenery it to Book day trips and organized tours. I also like to have my tickets beforehand to save time. I personally use GetYourGuide.com and Viator.com
GET TRAVEL INSURANCE
- I wish you a very smooth trip, but my policy is: better be prepared. I personally use World Nomads. Get a quote online here.