Welcome to the Australia Travel Guide! Australia is a huge country with diverse landscapes and experiences to offer: from the white sand beaches, to busy cities, from the red Uluru to the Great Barrier reef, you will not get bored. This Travel Guide will help you discover in photos the things to do and see around the country. The detailed information and tips for each destination will also help you plan your own trip.
MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR TIME IN AUSTRALIA!
Each post includes info, planning tips and many pictures to help you decide if the location makes it on your plan!
It have visited many more places but it was before I fell into blogging and photography.
GENERAL POSTS - AUSTRALIA
If you have reached this Travel Guide, you are probably thinking of traveling to Australia. If you are still unsure or just want to day dream, below are some general articles to show you how incredible Australia is with stunning sceneries and exotic animals.
PLANNING A TRIP TO AUSTRALIA
Australia is really huge, so there are many ways to discover it.
- A road trip is definitively a great option - you will be able to discover a lot of the natural gems of Australia. Attention though, especially if you head to the Outback, a few considerations should be made. Twodrifters have listed their best tips for an Australian Road Trip
SYDNEY - things to do and see
Sydney is a fantastic city with a beautiful harbour, history and great wildlife parks.
PLACES TO VISIT WITHIN 2 HOURS OF SYDNEY
PLACES TO VISIT - RED CENTRE
Of course there are much more things to do in Australia. I am only sharing the ones I have experienced myself. Feel free to share yours in the comments when you come back from your trip!
REST OF AUSTRALIA
I had the chance to see a lot more of Australia but it was before I started photography and blogging.
So I am sharing with you some interesting articles from other bloggers to help you find ideas and plan your itinerary
- Heading to Melbourne? The Traveling Tom recommends 30 things to do in Melbourne - in the city and also in the region
- Twodrifters share - They included the Katherine in the Northern Territory and this is a place that is high on my bucket list.
- Adventure Baby shares her guide to the wonderful Rottnest Island in Western Australia - one of the most beautiful islands with incredible colors!
- Want to cross the country East to West? Claire's Footsteps shares her itinerary for a Melbourne to Perth Road Trip which is a breathtaking taking you to the famous 12 Apostles and more.
Inspired? Which ones do you want to experience?