To complete all the posts and the many photos of Kyrgyzstan's incredible landscapes, here is a video I have compiled with shots of the most amazing locations and from our scenic drives around the country.
Navigate back to the complete Kyrgyzstan Travel Guide
My video of Kyrgyzstan
During my 2 weeks in Kyrgyzstan I spent a lot of time taking pictures of the beautiful landscapes. But sometimes I did some videos. So I compiled them in a 8 minute film for you to get an idea of what you could be experiencing in this beautiful country.
- I am sorry in advance for the saking: I film handheld and a lot from the moving cars (and the roads in Kyrgzystan are quite bumpy)
- There is just one video with people. I took a lot of portraits of the Kyrgyz people but did not film them
- I filmed less the end of the trip and I seem to not have filmed Arslanbob at all...
You can find all the locations from the videos on specific posts with many pictures and info to plan your visits in the Kyrgzystan destination guide.
Other travelers' videos of Kyrgyzstan
If you are looking for more videos made by traveler showing the reality of Kyrgyzstan here are a few:
- A video of a couple cycling through Kyrgzystan
- A video with a lot more shots of the Kyrgyz people. It is beautifully shot and edited.
- A very short timelapse of Tash Rabat which I have not visited
- A timelapse of Kyrgyzstan with a lot of shots taken at the end of Summer in September. So you will see the difference in the landscapes which have become dry and have less snow.
- And a last one: another handheld video of a tour through Kyrgyzstan, but with experiences slightly different than mine
Want to see more of Kyrgyzstan's beauty?
Discover more planning information, things to do and places to see in my online Kyrgyzstan Travel Guide.
Thank you very much for promoting my country in such a kind and beautiful way.
Claire Robinson says