MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR TIME IN GERMANY!
Each post includes info, planning tips and many pictures to help you decide if the location makes it on your plan!
I hope to go back to Germany and add to the list!
This page contains affiliate Links (more info on the Disclosure page).
Situated in South of Germany, Bavaria is the largest state in Germany and it has a lot to offer: stunning cities, fairy tale castles and mountains.
Wankberg: stunning 360 panorama
EXPLORING THE REST OF GERMANY
Below are some useful links to help you plan further your trip to Germany:
- Things to do in Berlin by the Trusted Traveller as well as the suggested itineraries and price guide for Berlin by Roman
- Things to do in Hamburg including Food, Views, Sunset, fun tings and miniature buildings! Article by Drifterplanet
- The 11 best World Heritage sites in Germany by Time Travel Turtle
- Discover 10 German Foods you have to try according to Mariaabroad
Book your trip
If you appreciate all the free content in these online travel guides, consider completing your bookings through my affiliate links. This way I get a small commission on your purchase at no extra cost for you. This helps me to continue bringing you tons of information to plan your trip. Thanks for the support!
- Book your accommodations - Book from a large choice on Booking.com (my trusted travel booking site) or Compare prices on hotelscombined.com
- Rent your car - planning a road trip? Compare fares and book on autoeurope.com
- Book your organized tours, visits and tickets via GetYourGuide.com and Viator.com - I love them both
Of course there are much more things to do in Germany. I am only sharing the ones I have experienced myself. Feel free to share yours in the comments when you come back from your trip!
Inspired? Which ones do you want to experience?
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT
Beejal sanghvi says
Hi. The pictures of neuchwanstein castle and spots to take them were amazing. I’m planning to visit in the beginning of may 2018. Are there likely to be clear skies? Or is it too cold and cloudy?
Claire Robinson says
I am sorry but there is no possibility fr me to tell you how the weather will be.
Yes, the weather can be clear with blue sky. I took my own pictures in May.
But it is May at the foot of the mountains… Weather can change from one day to the next.
And one year can be very different from the previous one.