Want to make the best of your time in New Zealand?
Do you want the planning of your road trip to be simpler, more visual and exciting?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations in New Zealand?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying them to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the carparks to avoid wasting time?
- Best time and angles to photograph them?
Then, you have found the right Travel Guide for You!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
12 Easy-to-plan Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily locate the places of interest and the roads leading to them
- For different parts: Overall view both islands, 5 regions of North island, 4 regions of South island, + Road to Milford Sound
- Locations of my complete selection of places of interests
120+ Featured Locations
- My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide
- With the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information: distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
+ 40 extra photo stops for amazing views
+ 30 extra suggestions of places to visit
285+ inspiring pictures
- Original photos, because... I have been there!
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Price in USD, Digital Product only (no paperback),Taxes included
If you are only visiting one of the islands - you can check out my eBooks:
All the content of these 2 eBooks is included inside the overall one.
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides:
"So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!"
"Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it."
"It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there :)"
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - New Zealand:
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Part of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in New Zealand are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic locations for you and avoid you days and days of research
- This eBook mentions some hiking opportunities but this is not a hiking guide.
- Stewart island is listed in this guide as an extra location - there is no in depth guide of this island
- 3 pictures in this guide has not been taken by me
- Most locations are accessible year-round, however caution must be taken in Winter and road status must be checked
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices (8 download maximum)
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a button 'Get Digital Purchase' for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 3 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my receipt email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to NEW ZEALAND!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: