Planning a Road Trip around Slovenia?
Want to make the best of your time there?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations not to miss in Slovenia?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at a those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying those locations to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time at each location?
- GPS coordinates to the parking to make sure you don't waste time?
If this is what you need,
the eBook by ZigZag On Earth "The road Trip Guide - Slovenia"
is your answer.
All you need to make your dream trip happen!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides:
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT!
I planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide
Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there 🙂
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - Slovenia:
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Slovenia are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- 2 pictures in this guide have not been taken by me
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you download it on an iPad - Click on the PDF and click on 'Open in iBooks', this way a copy will be saved and always accessible in iBooks.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to SLOVENIA!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: