During my last trip to Marrakech, people on my small group tour were amazed that I was always trying to find a place to watch sunset & sunrise, especially the part of waking up early to see the sun rise 🙂 . Personally I was amazed that did not do it, even after showing them some amazing pictures!
A good friend of mine I met on that tour, told me that this is not only to get beautiful pictures that I make all those efforts, that I have a special connection with those events. It is true… It is only when I watch them that I feel totally relaxed & in the moment, my mind finally stops thinking. I AM PRESENT!
So today, I am sharing with you some of my favorite sunrise & sunset shots so far, that bring me so much inner peace:
1. Sunset in Namibia (check out the story of that wild night)
2. Glowing Uluru
(so many way to admire the sunset there, check my post on what to do at Uluru / Ayers rock)
3. Multicolored Grand Canyon
4. Melbourne in the pink
5. Sunrise over Marrakech (check the story of my discovery of Morocco)
6. Sahara sunrise (See more picture about my time in the Sahara)
7. And simply from my window at home in the Black Forest
And you, do you make the effort to see the sun rise or set?