Be overwhelmed by the beauty, not the planning!
Driving around New Zealand North Island will take your breath away. And planning your trip should build up your excitement!
Frustrated at the overstuffed guidebooks ? Hardly any pictures but thousands of places, as if you have several years to visit...
With this ZigZag Guide, no more overwhelm. It helps you easily plan your perfect road trip, and hit all your must-sees.
Make the most of your time in New Zealand North Island!
Right on your phone or tablet, you'll have access to:
- My preselection of the most scenic locations in New Zealand North Island
- Inspiring photos to help you decide if you want to stop there
- Useful Maps locating them to easily plan your itinerary
- Practical info to make the most of your time
- GPS coordinates of the carparks to avoid wasting time
- Last updated: April 2019
It is the most comprehensive guide I have ever found and makes planning a photography trip far less of a nightmare
Alyson P. about the Iceland Road Trip guide
Inside you'll find...
90+ places to see, the essential info, nice readable print, stunning photos... and no ads!
6 easy-to-plan Maps
- For different parts: Overall view both islands and detailed maps for Northland, Auckland, Taranaki-Waitomo, Rotorua-Gisborne, Napier-Wellington
- Easy to read to plan your itinerary
- Exclusive to the ZigZag Guides
- Including the locations of all the selected places of interest
62+ breathtaking locations
- My preselection of the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- The features and details to pay attention to
- Straight to the point information: best angles, best time of the day, distance, locations, GPS coordinates, how long to plan, facilities...
- Organized by regions and numbered to find them on the maps
+ 12 extra photo stops for amazing views
+ 18 extra suggestions of places to visit
150+ inspiring Pictures
- Original photos, because... I have been there!
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- Representative of the reality you could see - no drones, no manipulation
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Digital Product only (no paperback),Taxes included
If you don't see the 'Buy it' Button, click here
What the ZigZag's customer say...
I just wanted to say how impressed I was by all the fantastic articles you posted on your blog (...), and even more blown away by your guide.
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!"
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there :)"
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - NZ North Island:
- The complete guide The Road Trip Guide - New Zealand includes everything that is inside the North island eBook - do not purchase both
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities - However it does indicate the closest town/area with accommodations
- Part of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in New Zealand are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic locations for you and avoid you days and days of research
- This eBook mentions some hiking opportunities but this is not a hiking guide.
- 3 pictures in this guide has not been taken by me
- Most locations are accessible year-round, however caution must be taken in Winter and road status must be checked
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
The link in the confirmation email allows up to 8 downloads on your various devices (phone, tablet, computer).
This is a digital book (PDF) - No paperback version - Price is tax included
If you don't see the 'Buy it' Button, click here
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a button 'Get Digital Purchase' for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 3 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my receipt email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to NEW ZEALAND!