Planning a Road Trip to Scotland?
Want to make the best of your time there?
How are you planning your trip? What are you looking for?
- A selection of the most scenic locations not to miss in Scotland?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at a those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying those locations to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the parking to make sure you don't waste time?
If this is what you need, the eBook by ZigZag On Earth "The road Trip Guide Scotland" is your answer.
All you need to make your dream trip happen!
No blabla, no pages after pages of small paragraphs about thousands of places... and No Advertisement!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
THE ROAD TRIP GUIDE SCOTLAND - eBook Features
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
15 Exclusive Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily located places of interest and the roads leading to them
- For different parts of Scotland: Lowlands, Isle of Skye, Glencoe, North Scotland, Orkney Islands, Edinburgh, Trossachs...
- Include road numbers and when the roads are single tracks
- Locations of 150 places of interests
90 Featured Locations
- My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to visit
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide if you want to see it
- and with the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information; distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to easily find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
And 80 Extra Locations to consider if you have more time, with description and GPS information
+ 170 original Pictures by ZigZag On Earth
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Price in USD, Taxes included, Digital Product only
What Customers have to say about the Road Trip Guide Scotland:
Fantastic! [...] This will be my primary guide through Scotland. It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides in general:
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT!
I planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide Scotland:
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Scotland are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- Some of the islands are not covered (there are more than 700). The Isle of Skye and the Orkneys are covered with maps and featured locations. Maps only for The Shetland Islands, Mull and the Outer Hebrides.
- 5 pictures in this guide are from Public Stock and not mine
- All the stops from the smaller eBook: The Road Trip Guide from Edinburgh to Skye are available in this bigger guide. The Numbering is different and the maps organized in a different way, but the locations and their description are the same.
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
If the Buy it button does not appear above, please refresh your page. For direct access to the sales platform, click here.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to Scotland!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: