Want to make the most of your time in Scotland?
Do you want the planning of your road trip to be simpler, more visual and exciting?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations in Scotland?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at each one?
- Useful Maps locating them to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the carparks to avoid wasting time?
Then you have found the right travel guide for you!
Frustrated by the traditional wordy guides with thousands of locations to choose from without photos, I created the ZigZag On Earth Collection to help you plan unforgettable travels!
What Customers have to say about the Road Trip Guide Scotland:
Fantastic! [...] This will be my primary guide through Scotland. It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides in general:
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT!
I planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there 🙂
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide Scotland:
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Scotland are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- Some of the islands are not covered (there are more than 700). The Isle of Skye and the Orkneys are covered with maps and featured locations. Maps only for The Shetland Islands, Mull and the Outer Hebrides.
- 5 pictures in this guide are from Public Stock and not mine
- All the stops from the smaller eBook: The Road Trip Guide from Edinburgh to Skye are available in this bigger guide. The Numbering is different and the maps organized in a different way, but the locations and their description are the same.
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
If you don't see the 'Buy it Now' button or the window does not open, click here
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a button 'Get Digital Purchase' for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 3 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my receipt email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to Scotland!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: