Planning a Road Trip to Scotland?
Limited in time? You want to focus on the beautiful Road from Edinburgh To Skye
How are you planning your trip? What are you looking for?
- A selection of the most scenic locations not to miss from Edinburgh to Skye?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at a those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying those locations to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the parking to make sure you don't waste time?
If this is what you need, the eBook by ZigZag On Earth "The Road Trip Guide: Edinburgh to Skye" is your answer.
All you need to make your dream trip happen!
No blabla, no pages after pages of small paragraphs about thousands of places... and No Advertisement!
If you plan on exploring more of Scotland, check out my other guide: The Road Trip Guide Scotland
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
THE ROAD TRIP GUIDE: EDINBURGH TO SKYE - eBook Features
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
8 Exclusive Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily located places of interest and the roads leading to them
- For different parts of the road trip: Overview, Edinburgh, Detour Part 1, Part 2 - Trossachs, Part 3 Glencoe, part 4 Central West, Glasgow and the Isle of Skye.
- Include road numbers and when the roads are single tracks
- Locations of the 62 places of interests
Suggested Stops and Detours
My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to visit:
- Part 1 - Edinburgh: 13 locations (7 with full feature) + 3 Suggested Detours
- Part 2 - Trossachs: 10 Stops + 3 Suggested detours
- Part 3 - Glencoe: 11 Stops + 3 Suggested Detours
- Part 4 - Central West: 5 Stops + 3 Suggested Detours
- Part 5 - Isle of Skye: 24 Locations (10 with full features)
- Glasgow (Suggested detour from Part 1): 9 Locations (4 with full features)
60+ Featured Locations
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide if you want to see it
- and with the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information; distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to easily find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
+ 115 original Pictures by ZigZag On Earth
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Price in USD, Taxes included, Digital Product only
If nothing happens upon clicking, unblock pop-ups on your Internet browser
If you want to explore more of Scotland, check out the full guide: The Road Trip Guide Scotland
What Readers have to say about the Road Trip Guide: Edinburgh to Skye
I'm SO happy I came across this guide, I've used it to plan my entire trip to Scotland, and it has truly been a life saver!!
Information is thorough, well-written and expertly organized. [...] Your photo selection is great. [...] I do think what you have here is spectacular!
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides in general:
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT!
I planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide: Edinburgh to Skye:
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Scotland are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- 5 pictures in this guide are from Public Stock and not mine
- No paperback version available
- This guide only covers the road to Edinburgh to Skye, as well as Edinburgh, the Isle of Skye and some detours not far from the road. If you want a guide covering all destinations in Scotland, head to The Road Trip Guide Scotland page. It includes all the locations from this smaller guide.
Get it instantly and start planning!
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
If the Buy it button does not appear above, please refresh your page. For direct access to the sales platform, click here.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to Scotland!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: