Want to make the best of your time in South Portugal?
Do you want the planning of your road trip to be simpler, more visual and exciting ?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations in Lisbon, Sintra and the Algarve?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at those locations?
- Useful Maps locating them to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the carparks to avoir wasting time?
Then you have found the right travel guide for you
Note: If you are planning to cover more of Portugal, head to the eBook page: Road Trip Guide Portugal. It includes all the information from this guide.
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
The content is curated...No pages after pages of small paragraphs about thousands of places!
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
8 Exclusive Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily located places of interest and the roads leading to them
- Covering Lisbon, the Park of Sintra-Cascais and the Algarve Region
- Include main road and their numbers
45+ Featured Locations
- My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide if you want to see it
- and with the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information: distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to easily find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
- And for the Algarve Region - for photographers, best sunrise/sunset spots + best spots at Low/Medium/high tide
- And for Lisbon - the best viewpoints
And 20+ Extra Locations to consider if you have more time, with description and GPS information
110+ original Pictures by ZigZag On Earth
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
This is a digital book - let's save some trees 🙂
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Price in USD, Taxes included, Digital Product only
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides:
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT!
I planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide
Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there 🙂
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide: Lisbon-Sintra-Algarve:
- All the content from this smaller eBook: Lisbon-Sintra-Cascais is available in this bigger guide. - No need to buy both!
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Portugal are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- 7 pictures in this guide are not mine
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
This is a digital book - let's save some trees 🙂
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a button 'Get Digital Purchase' for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 3 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my receipt email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to PORTUGAL!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: