Planning a Road Trip to Portugal?
Want to make the best of your time there?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations not to miss in Mainland Portugal?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at a those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying those locations to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time at each location?
- GPS coordinates to the parking to make sure you don't waste time?
If this is what you need, the eBook by ZigZag On Earth "The road Trip Guide - Portugal" is your answer.
All you need to make your dream trip happen!
The content is curated...No pages after pages of small paragraphs about thousands of places!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
THE ROAD TRIP GUIDE PORTUGAL - eBook Features
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
13 Exclusive Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily located places of interest and the roads leading to them
- For different parts of Mainland Portugal: Lisbon, Porto, Sintra-Cascais, Algarve, Alentejo, Central Portugal, North Portugal...
- Include main road and their numbers
- Locations of 125+ places of interests
80+ Featured Locations
- My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide if you want to see it
- and with the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information: distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to easily find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
- And for the Algarve Region - for photographers, best sunrise/sunset spots + best spots at Low/Medium/high tide
- And for Lisbon and Porto - the best viewpoints
And 40+ Extra Locations to consider if you have more time, with description and GPS information
200+ original Pictures by ZigZag On Earth
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
Right after purchase you can download the eBook in PDF format.
Price in USD, Taxes included, Digital Product only
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides:
I bought the e-book "The Road Trip Guide Portugal" and I love it very much. I think that this book is the best travel guide I have ever read.
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there 🙂
Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - Portugal:
- All the content from the smaller eBook: Lisbon-Sintra-Algarve is available in this bigger guide. - No need to buy both!
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Portugal are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- This cover only mainland Portugal. Madeira and the Azores are not covered
- 11 pictures in this guide have not been taken by me
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to PORTUGAL!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: