Easy, Practical and Inspiring Guide to save time and plan the most amazing trip
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations not to be missed in Iceland?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at a location?
- Useful Maps identifying those locations to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the carparks to make sure you don't waste time?
Then you have found your travel guide!
It is the most comprehensive guide I have ever found and makes planning a photography trip far less of a nightmare
Frustrated by the traditional wordy guides with thousands of locations to chose from without photos, I created the ZigZag On Earth Collection to help you plan unforgettable travels!
No blabla, no pages after pages of small paragraphs about thousands of places... and No advertisement!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
8 Exclusive Maps
- For each region: South Coast, South West, Snaefellsnes peninsula, West fjords, North Iceland, Myvatn, East Fjords, Central Highlands
- Improved from the ones already available on this website
- Includes road numbers and 4WD limitations
- Locations of the 100+ places to see
100+ places to see
- My selection of the most scenic and interesting places
- 44 primary locations with double page info spreads
- 56+ secondary locations with short descriptions and directions
- GPS coordinates to facilitate your navigation
- All locations are organized by regions and numbered to easily find them on the maps
- The table of content allows you to get directly on the location or region you need
Practical info to plan your itinerary & Make the most of your time
- Straight to the point information: best angles, best time of the day, distance, locations, GPS coordinates
- Systematic structure for ease of reading
- Short mindfulness exercises to create lasting memories
- Clear icons about access, on/off the beaten track and my personnal evaluation
More than 110 photos
- Original photos, because... I have been there!
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- Representative of the reality. I have not overlayed pictures taken at different times or made things disappear
Right after purchase you can download the eBook. It is in PDF format.
Price in USD, Taxes included, Digital Product only
If nothing happens upon clicking, unblock pop-ups on your Internet browser
More of what Customers have to say:
I work very hard every day, and my vacations never exceed more then two weeks, for that reason your guide was PERFECT! planned nothing except going on a road trip thru the wonderful locations on your guide [...] and it was marvelous!
I’ve bought your Guide Plan to Iceland and glad I did, because it’s being priceless planing my trip to Iceland next June.
Just bought your books for Iceland! Amazing! So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
Your map of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula in Iceland was brilliant! We just have come back from our honeymoon and used your map to tour the peninsula and it was super-helpful, far better than the guide book we had brought with us.
I just wanted to say how impressed I was by all the fantastic articles you posted on your blog about Iceland, and even more blown away by your guide.
I want you to know exactly what you are getting.
- Some of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - this eBook is a more practical way to keep the information with you
- The guide is free from hotel, accommodation or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste.
- The guide contains maps and location lists for the East Fjords and West Fjords region but no primary location features.
- All photos were taken by me, except for 10 of them
- Iceland's beauty lies in its nature. This book focuses on landscape. Therefore this guide avoids the main cities of Reykjavik and Akureyri and does not details about wildlife locations.
- For those wondering which book to choose, all the information in the Ring Road Guide book except the overview Ring Road map is included in this book, it is just presented slightly differently in this book. The Experience Iceland eBook is more complete with destinations further away from the Ring Road. Do not buy both.
- No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
Price in USD
If the Buy it button does not appear above, please refresh your page. For direct access to the sales platform, click here.
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
The Experience Iceland guide can be yours for US$ 21.50
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to Iceland!