Want to make the best of your trip to South Corsica?
Do you want the planning of your road trip to be simpler, more visual and exciting?
Are you looking for:
- A selection of the most scenic locations in Corsica?
- Inspiring large photos to help you decide if you want to stop at those locations?
- Useful Maps identifying them to easily plan your itinerary?
- Practical information to make the most of your time?
- GPS coordinates to the carparks to avoid wasting time?
- Best time and angles to photograph them?
Then, you have found the right Travel Guide for You!
CONTENT OF THE GUIDE
ZERO advertisement! The whole guide has been written independently.
5 Easy-to-plan Maps
- Original Maps visually simplified to easily locate the places of interest and the roads leading to them
- For different parts: Overall view, Central West, South West, High Corsica and South Corsica
- Include main road and their numbers
- Locations of my complete selection of places of interests
60+ Featured Locations
- My selection of what I think are the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- Featured with systematic photos to help you decide
- With the particularities that make them interesting
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- Straight to the point information: distances, time, accessibility
- Organized by regions and numbered to find them on the maps
- With a systemic structure for ease of reading
- With Photograhy Tips : Best times and best angles
And some great photo stops:
+ 11 extra stops at amazing viewpoints around Corsica just for a quick photo stop
+ 16 extra suggestions of places to visit
150+ original Pictures by ZigZag On Earth
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- No filters, no layering - what I show you is what you will see (except if the weather is different, of course...)
What Customers have to say about the ZigZag On Earth Travel Guides:
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
Fantastic! It is very user-friendly and doesn’t bombard the reader with useless information that other guides usually have. [...] This guide is an easily scrollable format and the photos help catch the reader’s attention. I feel that now with the internet this is the most important quality in a travel guide. You nailed it.
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there 🙂
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - South Corsica:
- This guide does not cover Calvi, the Balagne Region, Bastia and Cap Corse - For that check out the Complete Corsica road trip Guide (for the other regions is contains exactly the same content)
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Part of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Corsica are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- It covers some easy to moderate hiking trails but it is not a hiking book
- The photography tips do not include how to take pictures, there is no settings information
- 2 pictures in this guide has not been taken by me
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
This is a digital book - let's save some trees 🙂
If you can't see the 'Buy it' button, click here
Easy. Click on the the Buy it Now button, enter your information and pay. A window will open right away to download the book in PDF format.
You will also receive an email with the link to download should you wish to download it later or on several of your devices.
PDF eBook only. No paperback version.
If you have any question, please use the contact form on the About page.
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a button 'Get Digital Purchase' for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 3 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my receipt email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to CORSICA!
Know others who could be interested? You can share it: