Be overwhelmed by the beauty, not the planning!
Driving around North Corsica will take your breath away. And planning your trip should build up your excitement!
Frustrated at the overstuffed guidebooks ? Hardly any pictures but thousands of places, as if you have several years to visit...
With this ZigZag Guide, no more overwhelm. It helps you easily plan your perfect road trip, and hit all your must-sees.
Make the most of your time in North Corsica
Right on your phone or tablet, you'll have access to:
- My preselection of the most scenic locations in North Corsica
- Inspiring photos to help you decide if you want to stop there
- Useful Maps locating them to easily plan your itinerary
- Practical info to make the most of your time
- GPS coordinates of the carparks to avoid wasting time
- Last updated: August 2019
So excited to find something so useful compared to the other books I’ve purchased!
Sarah about a ZigZag guide
Inside you'll find...
The best places to see, the essential info, nice readable print, stunning photos... and no ads!
5 easy-to-plan maps
- For different parts: Overall view, Cap Corse, Balagne, Central West and High Corsica
- Exclusive to the ZigZag guides
- Easy to read to plan your itinerary
- Including the locations of all the selected places of interest
55+ Featured Locations
- My preselection of the most scenic and interesting places to see and visit
- GPS coordinates for all locations to facilitate your navigation
- The features and details to pay attention to
- Straight to the point information: best angles, best time of the day, distance, locations, GPS coordinates, how long to plan, facilities...
- Organized by regions and numbered to find them on the maps
And some great photo stops:
+ 18 extra stops at amazing viewpoints around Corsica just for a quick photo stop
+ 16 extra suggestions of places to visit
150+ inspiring pictures
- Original photos, because... I have been there!
- Large enough to picture yourself there
- Representative of the reality you could see - no drones, no manipulation
What ZigZag's customers say...
I just wanted to say how impressed I was by all the fantastic articles you posted on your blog about Iceland, and even more blown away by your guide.
Your road trip guide (...) is just perfect!
It's awesome! I find the guide very well written, with plenty of relevant & useful information. Info such as the amount of time necessary to visit a spot are very helpful when planning a tour. And the pictures are amazing - they really make you wanna go there
I want you to know exactly what you are getting in The Road Trip Guide - North Corsica:
- This guide does not cover Bonifacio, the South West and South Corsica - For that check out the Complete Corsica road trip Guide (for the other regions, it contains exactly the same content)
- The guide does not contains any hotel or restaurant recommendations because 1) I have not been to many of them 2) Owners change 3) I don't know your taste and priorities
- Part of the information contained in the eBook can be found across the many posts on this website - However the eBook is a more practical way to keep the information and it contains maps that are unique to this guide and GPS coordinates to help you plan and navigate.
- Not all places to see in Corsica are listed (this would take years to visit...) - Research and experience allowed me to select the most scenic and historic locations for you
- It covers some easy to moderate hiking trails but it is not a hiking book
- The photography tips do not include how to take pictures, there is no settings information
- 3 pictures in this guide has not been taken by me
- You get a digital version - No paperback version available
Get it instantly and start planning!
The link in the confirmation email allows up to 8 downloads on your various devices (phone, tablet, computer)
This is a digital book (PDF) - No paperback version - Price is tax included
Since the platform works really well, these questions are not really frequent, but just in case:
- Is the paiement secure?
The paiement is through the Sendowl platform and via Stripe or Paypal - with SSL and encryption - Stripe is PCI compliant
- I want to download on multiple devices. How can I do it?
In the receipt email, there is a link for you to download again (Max 8 downloads during a 6 month period from the purchase date)
- I have not received my order email. What happened?
Firstly, it might take 15 minutes to arrive after the purchase;
Secondly, please check your spam folder as sometimes it ends up there;
If you really don't have it, go to the "About Page" on this blog and send me an email with the contact form. I have had the case where the person wrote a wrong email address
- I downloaded the eBook on my iPad and can't find it anywhere. Where did it go?
Once you open it on the iPad or iPhone, you need to 'save to iBooks' or 'copy to iBooks' to save it on your device and have access to it permanently without the Internet
Thanks and Enjoy your trip to NORTH CORSICA!